Volunteer at Look Again 2019
We're just over a week away from the return of Look Again where captivating visual art will animate Aberdeen through a mammoth programme of events, workshops and art installations by local, national and international artists.
Volunteers are an essential part of the festival and the Look Again team are on the look out for volunteers to support from 6 to 16 June 2019.
As a volunteer you will be based at various indoor and outdoor sites across the city, helping in a variety of ways from greeting the public and promoting the festival to working with artists and looking after artwork.
Anyone can volunteer, all you need is enthusiasm and a few hours to spare. Whether volunteering at the festival is new to you or you just need a refresher, training is provided to make sure that you’ll be ready to go.
Requirements of a LookAgain volunteer:
- - Be friendly, enthusiastic and have good conversation skills
- - Ability to follow instructions and work well as part of a team
- - Able to commit at least one day of time during the festival dates
- - Available to attend one evening training session on either Wednesday 29 May or 3 June 2019
Benefits of being a LookAgain volunteer:
- - Gain experience working with the public, facilitating events and looking after artworks
- - Get to know the community working in the creative industries, locally and nationally
- - Fun is always guaranteed!
If you're interested in being involved and would like to learn more, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.